Tuesday, August 26, 2008

When It Rains, It Pours!

No, I'm not talking about the weather we've had the last week or so (although, that has been a big deal, esp to those of us with toddlers...hello cabin fever)!

I'm talking about the babies, babies and more babies that have been welcomed into our world lately, and those that are going to make an appearance in 4-5 months! I guess it's just the stage of life we're in...at one point this past year, Andy and I could count 20 couples we knew were pregnant! A few babies arrived here and there this past spring, but many made their debut just in the last few weeks! Three of these families are close church/supper club friends...Jessica and Jordan had Evelyn Ruth; 2 days later Jeremy and Michelle had their second boy, John Mark; and 5 days after that Robbie and Jennifer had their second girl, Mary Claire! (I had to steal a pic from the Allen's blog, b/c I forgot to take out my camera when I went to see John Mark.) And two girls I grew up with had their first babies...congrats to Erin and Matt and baby Andrew and to Kelly and Jim and baby Naphtali! How precious they all are!!


click x to restart slide show

It will also be raining and pouring babies come the first of the year....we will be having our second right along with some of our other close friends - Candace & Jim, Joy & Ash, and Lindsey & Derek! All will be having their second about a month after us, which the Jonases and Mills are having boys, too!! (I feel like I'm leaving someone out...isn't somebody else due then, too??)

God bless all these babies, pregnancies and families!

2 comments:

bngsmom said...

You are leaving someone out. You have a cousin having her 2nd son in October!

meredith said...

Oh yes! I did leave Cyndi out! And I didn't mention that our cousin Robbie had a baby boy in March....you think she'll have another one??? :)