Evelyn Ruth Huffstetler arrived yesterday, Aug 12, 2008! So many people have been awaiting her debut, and now she's here! She is so little and so precious! It's hard to believe that it's been almost 2 years that Jessica walked in my hospital room soon after I had Austin carring a most glorious sight.....Taco Casa! It was my first meal in over 24 hrs, and she knew exactly what I needed! (although, now I know better than to eat 2 bean burritos right after having a baby!) But I digress...Yesterday, when I walked into the room to see Evelyn in the tiniest, sweetest, little package, I was overcome with emotion. Yes, I know I'm pregnant, and that hormones were playing into it, but I also have been very axious to meet this little one, and she was just as precious as can be! Below are some pictures I took at the hospital yesterday. Andy and Austin joined me later. Austin loves Jessica and has actually said "Jess-i-ca" twice since leaving the hospital, but he wasn't too sure of baby Evelyn. He kept saying "no" when we'd go towards the bed. He warmed up enough to blow a few kisses her way, though! :)



1 comment:
Enjoyed the latest blog entries with praise music. Great pictures and slide shows. And I agree the baby is beautiful.... and perfect :) I had already checked out Jordan and Jessica's blog. mom
Post a Comment