The other morning, Andy and I heard some commotion in the kitchen, and when we walked in, Austin had pulled out Levi's food and poured a scoop into his bowl! When he saw us looking on, he had the biggest proudest grin on his face! We were so shocked that we made a big deal about him doing it all by himself, and he's done it several times since...even when Levi doesn't need feeding! :) Friday morning I was able to catch him on video in the act, and I thought the little videos were too cute not to share! (they're taken with my cell phone, so they're fuzzy and split into two videos.)
(You'll need to pause the Worship Favorites to hear it.)
Friday, August 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh that's so cute! I thought he was going to disappear into that bucket!
SO cute, yes i was waiting for him to fall in the bucket! Love you!
Never too young to start with the chores! Love it!
Post a Comment