Friday, March 21, 2008

Ellie!


Ellie Latham is my new favorite friend....probably because I really don't have that many friends that I can play with . They are either too little or too big....plus I'm also a little too young to really know what "playing with" means...I just like to play and if you are there too, then great! But Ellie....she and I see each other on a regular basis. Our parents have this great system worked out where I go to Ellie's house on Mondays while my parents go a small group, and Ellie comes to our house on Tuesdays while her parents go to their small group! We are very different, but we have fun! The first night she came to our house, she was wearing a new princess dress over her pajamas, and I was wearing my camoflauge pjs. She likes to cook with the pots and pans, and I like to bang on them. She has a cat that I can't catch, and we have a dog that she can't get rid of. But we both like our snacks and talking on the phone and The Wiggles and playing with a lot of other toys! In fact Ellie has this car that I love to play in at her house.....I think I heard my parents talking about the Easter Bunny bringing me one! I hope so!


3 comments:

JJ said...

i LOVE the pictures of those 2!
How cute!!!!

The Latham Family said...

You have no idea how much it made my day to look at your blog and see Ellie! It means so much to us that we can bring her to your house every week and know that she is getting just as much love there as she does at home! (Not to mention that she has sweet Austin to play with!) We love you all!

JJ said...

Austin's got a Girlfriend! Austin's got a Girlfriend!

Say Uncle!

Ash