Wednesday, March 05, 2008

My Busy, Busy Self

My mom tries really hard to take pictures of me doing what I do throughout the week. However, that requires me being still, and I just haven't quite grasped the concept of stillness. There's so much I have to get done and so much fun to be had for me to be still long enough for pictures! I am much like my Daddy in that way. We hit the ground running every morning! I often hear my mom praying for strength, energy, and creativity as I continue to grow and explore the world around me! And she is often amazed at how our faithful heavenly Father provides for her in that way!

Here are some of her Kodak moment attempts over the last few weeks.....

Mom says to ignore the negleted plant and grass!


I love my chair! We move it all over the house all day! Thanks Rene and Sara!

I love to "unlock" doors all day!


Helping Mommy with the dishes

I love to play my little piano book

I got to play a big piano when I went to play at Trevor and Taylor's house!

helping Dad give Levi a bath after my bath

3 comments:

The Latham Family said...

You are such a precious boy, Austin! Your mommy and daddy are very lucky to have you, and I'm sure you know already how lucky you are to have them! We love you!

Prentices said...

Meredith, Austin always has the cutest outfits! I mean, that robe? C'mon!

JJ said...

I love every picture. You did a great job at capturing his on-the-go-ness :) We love you!