Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Without Further Adieu....

So, you know it's time to get back to blogging when your friends start posting about your child! :) Jessica, we love the pictures you have posted of him!! (In my defense, I have sat down several times to work on the blog over the last few months, but EVERY time something has gone wrong!)
Since Austin has become such a busy-body and doesn't have time to write his own posts anymore, I'm going to be taking over! Plus, with a new little one on the way, I will have more to say!

And speaking of the new little one, here are some of its first pictures. We told family and friends with t-shirts Austin sported. (no, he's not upset about a baby coming, we were in a hurry getting him dressed and he wasn't happy about it!)


This ultrasound picture was taken at 8 weeks, and I am now 16 weeks! So far this pregnancy has flown by...except for the weeks I was sick when each moment dragged on. We will find out in 4 weeks if Austin will have a brother or sister, so stay tuned! This is me with Jessica and Joy at Jessica's baby shower, we wanted to document the 3 of us being pregnant together because it won't be but just a few weeks before Jessica has her little Evelyn Ruth! We can't wait to meet her and love on her!! Joy is due 3 weeks after me (she was having to make her stomach poke out for this picture!).
Here are some pictures of us at the lake for the 4th of July....Austin LOVED playing with his cousin Lee and tubing with mom (we were the only ones who couldn't ski, so we had our own little adventure in our SLOW moving tube!)


This video was taken a while ago, but I just wanted to see if I could put a video on the blog. This is of something Austin loves for us to do and sing along! Please ignore Andy's and my singing!!

2 comments:

Baby Huffstetler said...

Love it!!! You and Andy are singing beautifully!

K said...

Hey Meredith,
I found your blog and am so excited. We have another one on the way too at the same time. I am 16 weeks too! Austin is so cute. I can't believe they are all so close in age. We should get together sometime besides in the waiting room.:)
Kari Holley