Monday, June 15, 2009

Two Months in Pictures....

This is one of my favorite pics b/c we take down and set up these tracks every few days...it is something I absolutely love doing with Austin, and Camp likes to watch!
Camp is learning to sit up...he can go about 15 secs on his own :) Austin has learned to open the fridge...he wanted juice :)

Austin got to spend a week with GeeGee and PoPo...he had a big time going to the zoo, watering the garden in the mornings, and having all sorts of fun!
I heard the giraffs were his favorite in train heaven at O.P. Taylor's Toy Shop
with Aunt Abbs at Bass Pro Shop
playing with his cousins...doing important boy things!our visit to see Granddaddy and Esther while Austin was gone...Camp got lots of attention!
Campbell's dedication at church...this is the best picture we could get :) Our friends the Jonases dedicated Haynes, too
cute pics of Camp....check out those thighs!
I just want to kiss those sweet lips!

At the lake for memorial day...we did a lot of sitting around b/c of all the rain
Poppa found a little time for fishing in between the bouts of rain
Ausitn chillin with Poppa and Granddaddy
Andy's cousins have a house next door at the lake so we got to spend some time with them
Aunt Heather joined us for the weekend, too
Granddaddy Nix LOVES his great-grandsons! and they love him!!
I think this is funny...I didn't try to recreate this pic, it just happened...the top is Austin at 9 mos and the bottom is Camp at 5 mos.
Camp's first time in the exersaucer...and loving it!
fun park time with the Huffs sweet Evelyn loving the swing! my boys and me on Mother's Day
such a happy, happy baby!
one of Austin's many sleep positions
Austin and Andy enjoying goodies from Jordan's birthday fun after their softball game
my sweet little boy wore the party hat until bed that night!
Camp going to town in the bouncey seat
he loves to play with his toys...and put them in his mouth!

4 comments:

Prentices said...

Worth the wait Meredith! ;) Love the pics. Austin's bedding is so cute, and I noticed his lovies too.

And I don't know what you're talking about - your hair looks great! Love the pic of you and your boys on Mom's Day. They're lucky to have you!

GeeGee said...

Oh, What precious little boys!
Nice update.

Jenny said...

Yay! New pics!! The boys are so adorable. I love Austin's curls. You look awesome! How are you guys doing?

JJ said...

that post must have taken forever but I'm glad you're back! love you!