Monday, February 02, 2009

Eat CoCo!


Yesterday Austin climbed up into the chair in Campbell's room and put the Boppy nursing pillow on his lap and told me he wanted to feed Campbell. Actually, he lifted up his shirt and said, "Eat CoCo!" I thought this would be a good idea to get some pics of them together since I haven't been successful at getting very many. I thought Austin would forget why he wanted Campbell in his lap and let me get some good shots....wrong! In every picture he has his shirt lifted, pointing to his chest saying, "Eat CoCo!" I hope to goodness other toddlers do this when they have baby siblings they watch nurse day in and day out!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I do know little girls that tried to feed their dolls :) mom

Jenny said...

I'm laughing so hard right now cause I could totally see nolan doing the same thing! camp is beautiful!!!

JJ said...

Okay, that is so funny! I love the pic!

bngsmom said...

Oh yes Brandon did that and he was nearly 3 1/2! I also caught him in the kitchen with the breast pump on his "boybee" as he called it then.

Jeremy and Michelle said...

that's hysterical! Camp looks like he knows Austin doesn't have what he wants!!
Glad everything is going so well. Now that the boys are healthy and the weather is getting nicer I want to come visit or have you over sometime!

Prentices said...

That is the funniest thing in the world! What a special bond brothers have. :)

Baby Huffstetler said...

I keep coming to your page just to see this picture........I love him!