Friday, February 06, 2009

Our Week

First of all I want to congratulate our sweet friends, the Jonases, on the birth of their baby boy, Haynes, born on Tuesday! He and Camp are exactly 5 weeks apart. What a cutie he is! He has lots of dark hair just like his big sis Mallory! I have a pic of us at the hospital with them, but I'll wait to post it until after they get pictures up.

Second of all I have to say that I love my family! Andy and I say that to each other at least once a day! We think our two little boys are just so cute! Austin makes us laugh all the time and is becoming the biggest helper as well as the sweetest big brother. Campbell has started smiling this week...they have been few and far between, but just as precious as can be when we catch one. Here's a few pictures from this week...


Camp with his new lovey...and his quickly receeding hairline (you're lucky, Haynes!)


Austin sporting his 3-D glasses you had to wear for some of the super bowl commercials...he wore them all night and the whole next day!


Austin "hiding" from me when I needed to change his poopy diaper! You may have to look closely to see him! My sister Heidi said, "he probably had his eyes closed, too"...you know he did!


Austin after making my bed by himself :)


Pizza and TV night with just Austin while Campbell was in bed! He loved it!


Visiting the Jonas family with the Lathams and Huffstetlers



Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Jeremy and Michelle said...

From this picture you totally can't tell who just had a baby - Joy looks great! In all the pics of me at the hospital I have on sleep pants and t-shirts!

The Latham Family said...

Ditto! I felt like I was lucky to be dressed even after I left the hospital with my second one!