We have decided to make our blog more private (in the next week), meaning you will have to have a username (email) and password to view our blog. If you don't already have a google account, you will be given a chance to create one when you go to our site after we make it private - you can use your regular email address. You will have to be "invited," so if you are interested in continuing keeping up with us through our blog, please email me your google account email address in order that I may add you to the invited list. (If you are already a blogger, give me that email address.) I know this is a hassle, but it is an extra measure we've decided to take. :)
Love to all.....
Friday, November 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
Will you invite me? I would love to keep up with ya'll. Thanks.
FYI...after writing down email addresses, I'm deleting the comments with email addresses.
Oh good - glad to see I'm not shut out yet! Will you add me too?
Meredith. Add me please. I really enjoy watching Austin grow "from afar". And can't wait to see the new little one! I have a new email address and I need for you to send me an email to it anyway, because when I tried to enter your address it told me to enter a valid address. If you send me one I can just add it from the message. My new address is frbnewt@ymail.com
Hope to hear from yo soon!
Regina
Add us too Meredith! You have my email :) Have a great Thanksgiving!
please add the allens - michelleallen0@gmail.com
please add me!
courtfuller@bellsouth.net
Post a Comment