We are so thankful for our precious Austin, and are amazed everyday at the joy, blessings, love and wonder he brings!
Thursday, November 06, 2008
TWO!
We are so thankful for our precious Austin, and are amazed everyday at the joy, blessings, love and wonder he brings!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Soooooo cute! I sure do love the little guy!
oh my - did you cry making this slide show because I got teary watching it (it could have been revelation song)- it's like watching him grow up before your eyes!! I can't believe he's 2! I never realized how similar newborn John-Mark looked to newborn Austin - such handsome babies!!
a marvelous mystery! Love the video, time flies - love little Austin!
I love it! He is so cute and I especially love his curly hair. Seeing all these pictures makes me wish I could be there to watch him grow up. Oh well, I guess pictures will have to do for now! Love ya'll!
Post a Comment