Well, maybe for us it was the Not-So-Great Pumpkin Patch. Yesterday, our plan was to meet up with a few other families (Allens, Goodsons, & Kings) to go to the Great Pumpkin Patch about an hour away. Although, as we were getting things ready to leave, I began having incredible Braxton Hicks contractions, one right after the other. I get them pretty regularly and had them throughout my pregnancy with Austin, but these were out of control! We were very late meeting every one, and we ended up leaving not too long after getting there because the walking around was making it worse. I rode home stretched out in the back seat and spent the rest of the evening on the couch drinking water and gatorade, which helped tremendously.
I did get a few pictures before we left. This is pretty much all we did....talk with our friends and went to the petting zoo - no hay ride, pumpkin patch, or anything else. Pretty sad, huh? I felt so bad, but Austin won't remember we gipped him of the fun stuff, right? :)
James and Austin - such BLUE eyes!
Petting Zoo
Our cool dude on the ride home
No comments:
Post a Comment