Thursday, October 09, 2008

"Bye"


Several weeks ago my sister, Heidi, had a photo shoot with Austin for his 2 yr pictures. We went out to Botanical Gardens early one morning, during that week that the weather was so cool around here. She really captured his "Austin-ness" in her pictures! This was one I thought I'd share on the blog. He was waving bye to one of the grounds keepers as we were leaving. He's really into telling people bye....and every car, plane, train, etc.!

3 comments:

JJ said...

What a handsome boy! That is such a cute picture, I want to see all of them!

bngsmom said...

So cute... Looks like an ad for a department store! I never know Heidi was so adept at photography. You should get her to do pics of your labor and delivery. That would be so neat.

Jessica said...

He is such a cutie and is getting so big! I love his little sweater.