Friday, September 19, 2008

I Just Have To Brag....

I have the most wonderful husband, and Austin has the most wonderful dad! Everyday Andy blesses us in so many ways with his love and service! It is the highlight of our day for him to come home...when we are showered with hugs, kisses, and attention. Andy is usually very eager to play with Austin while I cook dinner. And they have the most fun! Some of my favorites are piggy-back rides, bath time, and story time...how precious to watch them together. Andy, we love you and are so very thankful for you!

Here are a few snapshots of their quality time this week....


After a ride on Daddy's back, Austin wanted to return the favor!!

Reading Austin's favorite book, God's Little Boy....a most precious book!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Such a sweet blog entry!

Andy, Paw Paw and Granny are smiling :) and think you are a great Son-in-law!

We were truly blessed when you and John joined our family! Love you guys!