
Here are my mom and dad on their 3rd anniversary. They had a nice dinner at a japanese steakhouse, Sumo - one of mom and dad's favorites! Then they went to register for some of the things I'll need when I come in a few months.
That night before they went to bed, I put on a show! My dad doesn't always get to feel me move, but he felt me do all sorts of kicks, jumps and flips! He thought I was pretty cool! I must like Japanese food, too!
They had a great day!
Their anniverary was also the beginning of mom's 3rd trimester! It's going by fast....I'll be there before you know it! I'm growing so much! I am about a foot long and weigh a little over a pound! My mom's belly is growing so much, too! She loves it! She went to the doctor last week and got to have a video made of an ultrasound. She couldn't believe how big I've gotten since the last one. Mom saw all of my toes and fingers, the four chambers of my heart, my face, and my legs and arms. Her favorite part was seeing my ankles crossed and seeing my knees. Oh, and seeing my hand on my cheek. She loved it all! Dad did, too, when he saw it later on video!
That night before they went to bed, I put on a show! My dad doesn't always get to feel me move, but he felt me do all sorts of kicks, jumps and flips! He thought I was pretty cool! I must like Japanese food, too!
They had a great day!
Their anniverary was also the beginning of mom's 3rd trimester! It's going by fast....I'll be there before you know it! I'm growing so much! I am about a foot long and weigh a little over a pound! My mom's belly is growing so much, too! She loves it! She went to the doctor last week and got to have a video made of an ultrasound. She couldn't believe how big I've gotten since the last one. Mom saw all of my toes and fingers, the four chambers of my heart, my face, and my legs and arms. Her favorite part was seeing my ankles crossed and seeing my knees. Oh, and seeing my hand on my cheek. She loved it all! Dad did, too, when he saw it later on video!

No comments:
Post a Comment