
Here is my mom last week at Sunset Beach, NC. She went with my grandparents and aunts, Abbye and Heidi (Heather was busy with work). Dad couldn't go because he is saving his days off for when I come! It was hot, but there was always a breeze, and mom played with me in the ocean to keep cool!
She is at 23 weeks now, which means I am getting bigger and weigh about 1 pound! While at the beach, mom was able to feel me kick and see me move from the outside of her belly! She couldn't wait for dad to finally feel me, too! He thinks it's really cool! I move around all day and night, but I'm keeping them guessing as to what they are actually feeling.....a foot, an elbow, my head??
We are all excited because cousin Melody had her baby yesterday. I was anxious to know if I was going to have a boy or girl playmate.........it's a girl! Mary Ella Frances Saueressig. They will call her Mary Ella. We can't wait to meet her!
No comments:
Post a Comment