This past weekend Andy and I had the most perfect weekend..... well, I guess perfect for me since it was my birthday and we did and went according to MY likes. :) I had also requested to have a kid-free weekend, and Andy made it happen. He planned out the whole weekend, making my birthday a 3-day event! This is where the shout out comes in....Andy, thank you so much for a wonderful and fun weekend, complete with great company, yummy food, good shopping, and sunny weather (I know the last one wasn't your doing, but it just made it that much better)! You fed my love language, and I appreciate you making my birthday so special! I love you always!!!!
Our only pics from the weekend...
Brunch on the balcony at Edgars


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
2 comments:
I still read your blog and I want more details! :)
Glad you were blessed with such a beautiful wonderful birthday weekend. We was blessed 32 years ago on
your original birthday and you continue to be a blessing to our family. BTW it snowed on the day we took you home... no sunshine but the snow was beautiful as I watched out the window of Greenville General. Love you!
Post a Comment