Thursday, March 19, 2009

"Two Jessicas"


So, just when I feel like I can talk about my 2 Jessica friends without having to say "Jessica T" or "Jessica H" OR without being asked, "which Jessica?"....I'm having to start explaining it all to Austin! Two weeks ago, we went to my parents and had planned to meet up with my bestfriend growing up and her two children because we never get to see them. I kept telling Austin that we were going to see Jessica and play with Caleb and Kathryn. He kept saying "and JuJu and Evwyn!" I could tell he wasn't getting it, so I thought about how he could understand, then I remembered he understands when there's two of something....everything in his world is "two" as long as it's more than one! So now he knows there are two Jessicas, especially bc it was sealed in his memory when we got to spend the day with them. He loved playing with Caleb as much as Andy loved holding Kathryn! Hopefully one day Austin and Campbell can know the Taylors like Andy and I do!
Caleb and Austin....they both love trains!

As soon as Andy saw Kathryn he said, "Oh my goodness she's cute. Let me hold her!"

Isn't Kathryn just so pretty?

Kathryn (20 months) giving kisses to Campbell

Jessica and Camp

Austin (2) and Caleb (almost 4)

Grandmother Ossie holding Campbell...she just talks and talks to him
Grandmother Ossie playing with Austin...she loves her great-grands!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the picture with Andy holding Kathryn, he would be so wrapped if ya'll had a girl!!! Maybe one day!!!!

Heather Nicklas

Baby Huffstetler said...

HAHAHA! You did not tell me this!!!