Friday, February 15, 2008

I LOVE Daddy!!

I love my Daddy! My favorite time of day is when he comes home from work. As soon as Levi starts barking when Daddy pulls in the driveway, I run to the door and start yelling, "Da-Da!" because I know a wrestling match is about to start! (I always win!) I love to have his attention, and I follow him around everywhere!

The other day when Dad was out of town, I was playing with Mom and saying, "Ma-Ma." She made such a big deal about it because I only say it when I'm sad, that I just started saying
"Da-Da" after every time she said, "Ma-Ma"!! I found it amusing!

Here's my dad and me just hanging out...




1 comment:

Jeremy and Michelle said...

too sweet - I love daddy's and their boys! I don't know why but I'm tearing up! I am such a fruit!