Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Half-way to One!

Hey! Well, I'm 6 months old now and eveyone around me says they can't believe it! I can't believe all the new things I'm able to do! I love to roll over and over and over all around on the floor...my parents have to watch me all the time because there's no telling where I'll end up....a lot of times they find me hiding under the coffee table! I also love to play with my feet, put things in my mouth, reach for things, play and jump in my exersaucer and jump&go, and watch everything around me.....I don't want to miss out on a thing! I also love Levi more and more. I watch him all the time. He's fun to touch, and I think it's funny when he kisses me or licks stuff off my hands! My mom and dad talk to me and make fun sounds with their mouths. I try really hard to copy them. Sometimes I sit really still and concentrate on moving my lips and making sounds like they do. Sounds I make are "bow" "baw" and something that sounds like "hey." Yesterday, I had my first bowl of rice cereal. Up until now I've only had yummy milk from my mom, but I like the new stuff. I had it again today, and I opened my mouth up wide anticipating every bite....although most of it ended up on my face or bib, but I'm learning!













































No comments: