Just before I turned 3 months, my Aunt Heidi married Uncle John. It was a fun weekend! Mom and Dad, Granny and Paw Paw, and Aunts Abbye and Heather were busy, busy with preparations and events. Nani and Papa came to keep me during all the huslte and bustle of the weekend. The whole wedding day I had to wear this fru fru outfit that my mom bought me. It was so nice that she made me wear two diapers and a bib so I wouldn't mess it up! Everyone thought I looked so cute. I got to meet a lot of people I didn't know. I was really good and had fun the whole time! But all the excitement and attention finally got to me at the reception, and I let my parents know that it was time to go! Dad had to leave early and drive around with me while mom stayed with family and friends until the night was over.
Here are some pictures from the weekend. (You can click on any picture in the blog to enlarge it.)
No comments:
Post a Comment