
I keep hearing my parents say that they can't believe I'm already 12 weeks old! But I guess time has flown since they've been busy with the holidays, Aunt Heidi and soon-to-be Uncle John's wedding preparations/parties, and ME! I have experienced a lot over the last month, especially during this past week!
My first Christmas was fun! We went to Greenville, SC to spend it with my Paw Paw and Grandmama Dilling. Over those few days I really began to notice the world around me. One of my favorite things to do is lay on the floor on a blanket and follow everything with my eyes - sometimes a ceiling fan just cracks me up! Then we went to the lake with Papa and Nani Nix for New Years. After we came home, I started to become aware of my hands and started sucking on them.
Since then I've had a lot of "firsts"........... At my 2 month check up, I got my very first shot. I was such a big boy and only cried a little. I also found out that I weighed 10.13 and was 22 1/2 in. I love to smile and laugh, especially when my dad asks me, "Do you have poopers in your Pampers?" He's so funny! I had my fingernails cut for the first time two weeks ago and have had them cut 2 more times since then because I scratch myself when I sleep. I like to grab onto things and hold blankets. I talk a lot and love to be talked to, read to and sung to! I have started sucking my thumb, mostly at night, and don't take a paci too much any more. Mom said that she stopped taking a paci to suck her thumb when she was 3 months, too! That scares my dad because she sucked her thumb until 3rd grade! But the most exciting thing I've done is sleep through the night! I sleep about 11 hrs and my mom seems especially happy about that!
At the end of this week, I'll go to my first wedding. I'm really excited about having a fun new uncle!!
No comments:
Post a Comment