








Isn't my mom getting bigger?! Starting this week, she'll be going to the doctor every week until I'm born. Today was a good visit - when the doctor checked for my heartbeat, he found it under my mom's belly button, so hopefully I'm head-down. Which at her last visit my heartbeat was up near her ribs, meaning I was head-up. The doctor will know for sure next week when she has an exam and he checks for my head. It's hard to tell which direction to go in here because it's so dark! I've been hearing my mom's friends telling me to go towards the light! I might just be confused with all the moving I've been doing! My dad's been getting a kick out of all the bumps and lumps and hiccups that he feels! He also thinks it's funny when I move in a way that makes my mom's stomach look completely lop-sided and abnormal!
No comments:
Post a Comment