Head to bottom, I am approximately 6 inches long (about the length of a large sweet potato) and I weigh almost 7 ounces. I have been busy flexing my arms and legs — movements that mommy will likely start noticing more and more. My blood vessels are visible through my thin skin and my ears are now in position and stand out from my head. Myelin (a protective covering) is beginning to form around my nerves, a process that will continue for a year after I am born.
I gave my Dad his first Fathers Day card today, and he sure enjoyed it. We also went on a boat ride at the lake and my Mom REALLY enjoyed that!!
I am going to reveal to my parents if I am a boy or girl on June 29th at 11:30am and I will broadcast my big announcement via this blog, so stay tuned.... I may even include an updated photo of myself.
Sunday, June 18, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hello little baby blogger, glad to see that you are growing so nicely. It was really kind of you not to make your mom too sick during the first few months of your being "knitted together". We all are getting very excited and will be so happy to see your picture soon, letting us in your and God's little secret.
Post a Comment